Angels are an immortal, supernatural species that are introduced in Midnight, Texas.
The Origin of Angels has yet to be addressed.
Visually, Angels look no different than the average human, for the most part. However, when they take flight, Angels grow large wings from their upper body, a very noticeable distinction, to say the least.
- Flight: Angels possess the ability to fly. They do so by sprouting enormous white wings from their backs that cover and grow into their arms. Other instances, they can sprout their wings from their backs, independent of their arms.
- Immortality: While Angels have been identified as immortal, the degree of this immortality is poorly understood. Joe explained that angels are almost immortal and while they can't be killed by humans, another angel or demons are capable of killing angels.
- Angelic Light: Angels possess the ability to use an angelic light, produced from their hands. This light is capable of producing a shielding force, able to completely stop a moving truck, without harming the inside passengers; this was demonstrated with Creek and Connor. It can also be used in a direct manner, as to carve out an opening into a half-demon's chest in order to remove it's heart, killing it in the process.
- Telepathy: While using angelic light and touching a supernatural or human's forehand, an angel has the ability to read a person's mind, learning one's secrets instantaneously.
- Angelic Tracking: Angels are capable of tracking other angels when they use their angelic light.
- Higher Beings: Angels can be hurt or killed by their own kind as well as by demons.